PANTONE Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated
Visualize and communicate color for graphics and print
294 new trend colors added!
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
· Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated & uncoated stock
· Use from design inspiration to press check
· Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
· Pantone Spot colors are available in most digital design programs
· Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
· Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
· Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
· 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
· Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors - the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
· Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
· Colors available for specification in most digital design software
· Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
· Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
· Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
· Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
· Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
· Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
· Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
· Bring Color to Life, Digitally - Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).